Yes, yes, yes... I know....



0 comments
It has been a very long time since I have written anything - here.   Believe me when I say I have written about two hundred posts for this blog... in my head.

So what have I been doing since my last post?   Theatre, theatre, and more theatre!   Calo' Theatre, to be precise!   We (Malita and I) have written, choreographed, and produced three full-length original musical shows in the span of two years.   This is a rehearsal photo of our latest, WONDERLAND, which premiered May 17.   It is a flamenco adapation of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", and "Through the Looking Glass".   Our website is somewhat under construction at the moment, as yours truly, the non-techie, figures out how to make changes and additions to a real website.    So for now, I will be posting additional photos on our blogger site.




The show is concluded, but we plan to re-stage it next year.   This show really has been a pivotal point in our company's development - and personally, it has been a dream come true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post