Things I've learned with the passing of the year....



2 comments
1. Not taking a cough suppressant made my cough go away. I wish I had a time machine so I could go back and tell Four-Days-Ago-Me this.

2. Drinking nearly an entire bottle of cheap Champagne for New Year's 1992, did not go well. Drinking nearly an entire bottle's worth of cheap Prosecco (in Kir Royales) for New Year's 2016, is similarly not.going.well. I wish I had a time machine, so I could go back and tell 21-Year-Old-Me to write a note, telling 45-Year-Old-Me this.

3.  Those little pink Pepto-Bismol tablets are nasty, then magical, in equal measure.


Happy New Year, y'all.

2 comments:

Pret a Porter P at: January 1, 2016 at 8:13 AM said...

Feel better. happy new yr

La Belle Demimondaine at: January 2, 2016 at 1:28 PM said...

Happy New Year to you as well! I was fine the next day.

Thank you for the well-wishes. When my youngest sister saw this post, she messaged me, "Bahahaha"

Sisters.

Post a Comment

newer post older post