My Weekend, In Shoes



1 comments
(This post did not get published Monday as planned, for want of a cable.)  



Here is how I spent this past weekend...


Friday and Saturday...



Friday:  Black Ferragamo Boots.  
Saturday:  Ferragamo "My Muse" in New Bisque, and Begona Cervera "Barroco" Flamenco Shoes.    Black Crossbody by Tod's




Saturday Night:

Saturday Night:   We went to see Dita von Teese at the Tabernacle!


Naturally, I wore my Louboutins, as an homage to the Goddess of Burlesque!   Patent leather bag by Orla Kiely.



The show was fabulous!




Sunday:


Sunday Brunch!  Vintage Gianni Versace boots, and a fun little vintage Bosca bag.



I keep saying I want to buy the One Bag To Rule Them All, but I haven't found it yet.




This is probably 1/8 of my current shoe wardrobe, including dance shoes.

The nails in the flamenco shoes.   








1 comments:

Pret a Porter P at: March 2, 2017 at 3:12 AM said...

Tod's bags are so under-rated, which does make them more appealing since they are not surrounded by hype. Just a brand quietly doing its thing.
omg you saw the Dita show! You must show us your Dita glam!!!

Post a Comment

newer post older post